- German Design Award 2020
- triple-in-mould construction
- light weight begins with aerodynamic
- extreme cooling by deep ventilation channels
- maximal comfort by Natural-Fit concept and optimized fit
- CUBE SILC 180+ Fit System: 3-stage adjustment in hight & width CUBE Flat Divider for optimized webbing guiding
- Multi-Directional Impact Protection System
- system for brain protection
- increased protection & safety
- low friction layer allows the helmet to slide relative to the head
- designed to add protection against the rational motions
- developed by surgeons & scientists
The Mips® system is designed to provide added safety for helmets in many accidents. For certain impacts, the Mips system can reduce harmful forces that might otherwise be transferred to the user’s head.
Traditional helmets are designed for straight impacts, but most impacts are angled. The low friction layer reduces the rotational force of angled impacts.
PATENT SAFETY SYSTEM
LOW FRICTION LAYER
FOUNDED IN SCIENCE
SAFETY SYSTEM THAT MIMICS THE BRAIN
Unlike traditional helmets, which are mainly designed and tested for straight impacts, the Mips system’s low-friction layer mimics the brain’s own protection system and is designed to protect the brain from rotational motion.
The cerebrospinal fluid is our natural protection system that allows the brain to move relative to the skull.