Comparaison de vélos


We comply with our take-back obligations under the German Packaging Act (VerpackG), Batteries Act (BattG) and Electrical and Electronic Equipment Act (ElektroG) with the necessary licences and registrations.


In the preceding calendar year, our Company (Pending System GmbH & Co. KG) achieved recovery rates, calculated in accordance with Article 2 (19) BattG, for waste industrial batteries of 100%.


We are registered as a manufacturer of electrical and/or electronic equipment with stiftung elektro-altgeräte register, Nordostpark 72, 90411 Nuremberg, Germany under the registration number DE24783180.

Please comply with the following guidelines on disposal:

1. Disposing of electrical and electronic equipment

The crossed-out wheelie bin symbol indicates that you are required by law to collect these items separately, away from unsorted municipal waste. Disposal via household waste, such as the residual waste bin or the standard household recycling bin (“yellow bin”), is prohibited. Prevent waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE) from being incorrectly discarded by returning it to special collection centres and drop-off points.

2. Removing batteries and lights

If the products contain batteries, accumulators or lights that can be removed without being destroyed, these items must be removed before disposal and discarded separately in accordance with the waste type.

3. Where to return WEEE

Owners of WEEE can return it free of charge to participating drop-off points or via collection services operated by public waste management authorities to ensure proper disposal. Under certain circumstances, WEEE can also be returned to distributors.

4. Privacy

Please note that all end users of electrical and electronic equipment are independently responsible for deleting personal data found on the items prior to disposal.

5. Collection and recovery rates

The WEEE Directive requires EU member states to collect data on waste electrical and electronic equipment and disclose this data to the European Commission. For more information, please visit the BMUV website (Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation, Nuclear Safety and Consumer Protection).