First contact for queries
YOUR CUBE DEALER
We sell our products exclusively via CUBE dealers. For this reason most enquiries relating to availability, warranty claims, delivery times etc. should be addressed directly to your CUBE dealer. We regret that we cannot handle enquiries directly. Please use our online dealer search
function to find a CUBE dealer near you!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS & ANSWERS THAT YOUR LOCAL CUBE DEALER CAN HELP YOU WITH:
Who can I contact if I have a problem with my CUBE bike?
- Your first port of call should always be the CUBE shop where you bought the bike. Only the CUBE dealer with which you have the original sale contract is committed to processing complaints and warranty queries. Other CUBE dealers can process complaints handlings on a voluntary basis, but are not obliged to.
- It is not possible for us to make any assessments, process or handle any claims directly. Your local CUBE dealer can assess the bike in-shop and make an informed statement. If required, your CUBE dealer can also offer a solution or register a damage claim with us along with the necessary documentation.
I've placed an order for a CUBE bike. When will it be delivered?
- Unfortunately, sometimes the parts we need for production are delivered to us later than expected. We cannot start production without them and have to wait until all the required parts are received. In addition, not all dealers receive the assembled bikes at the same time.
- The best solution is to contact the CUBE dealer where you ordered the bike. They have a direct point of contact at CUBE and can get in touch with us directly to find out when your ordered bike is due to arrive at the dealership.
Who can I contact to find out about the availability of a specific model?
- The availability of our bikes differs from dealer to dealer and from model to model. This means it's impossible for us to say which dealer still has the preferred model in stock or where it is sold out. Even if we are still in the process of delivering the model to our dealers, it may have been pre-ordered by another customer. Therefore, please contact the CUBE dealers in your area.
- To find all CUBE dealers in your area, please use the dealer search on our website.