CUBE Bikes is a market leader in Germany in the middle and premium e-bike, mountain bike and road bike segments. The brand is available through specialist retailers in over 60 countries worldwide. Our international growth enables us to continually build on our market position. We stand for innovative technology, the highest quality, teamwork and a people-oriented company culture.
We are looking for a Bike Development Design Engineer to join our team.
What we need:
- Product development using 3D software (form, function, construction)
- Realisation of our products with international suppliers
- Computation and simulation
- Creation of technical documentation
- Compliance with quality and product safety standards
- Digital mock-ups (package analysis)
- Functional analyses
Who you are:
- Engineering/mechanical engineering studies, technician training or technical product designer
- Passionate about bicycles and e-bikes
- Sound knowledge of bicycles
- Creative and a team player
- Advanced knowledge of CAD (preferably SolidWorks)
- Good all-round technical understanding
- Professional communication skills
- The ability to work independently
- Willingness to travel
- Several years of professional experience, preferably in the sporting goods industry
- A good command of English and German
Who we are:
- A high degree of independence and flexibility
- A friendly and professional working environment
- Development of the bike of the future
If the answer is yes and you are interested in joining a highly motivated team, please send us your application along with details of your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please apply using our online application form or send your documents by email to Carina Heinl (email@example.com).